It was recently reported that security breaches are on the rise within your small- to medium-sized business network. Your network administrator has asked you to research security best practices and provide a presentation of your findings. You decide to add this to your Training Guide for the interns.
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation containing 6 to 8 slides, including Introduction, Conclusion, and Reference slides. Includedetailedspeaker notes with each slide. The presentation should include:
- Accurately describe the uses of ACLs, NAT, and PAT
- Identify best practices to secure your network. Provide at least three best practices.
- Completely Identify security features and commands needed to implement the security best practices recommended
- A complete step-by-step illustration of how to configure the security features on a router
- Identify troubleshooting tools needed to verify and manage your security settings. Identify at least three tools.
All references need to adhere to APA guidelines, and images should not be copied unless author permission is obtained or copyright free images are used.