The general rules for all narrative papers are
- MS Word Document format submitted both electronically and in hardcopy; if not in MS Word
will be rejected
- All such reports are scanned via Turnitin.com for plagiarism
- Format must be 1” margins all around, Times Roman 12 point font, 1.5 lines spacing; use Page
- Do not use “quotes” for emphasis (as shown here). Quoted material is to be a single spaced
block, additionally indented one inch, quote marks at start and end of block.
- No more than ½ page of illustration counts to the narrative page count. Excess will not be
included in page count.
- No more than ½ page of quoted material counts toward the narrative page count. Excess will
not be included in page count.
- Cover and reference citation pages are required but do not count toward the narrative page count
- Pages short will affect score to the nearest half page: e.g. 10 points for ½ page short, etc.
- Improper use may also reduce page count and or score