For this assignment, Read Chapters 3 & 4 of textbook an ensure the paper focuses on the reading material (Textbook access will be granted upon assignment)
The breakdown of your paper should be as follows:
Introduction of Your Paper:
Provide an introduction of the topics that you will discuss below (Base your introduction on the assignment requirements)
Body of your paper: (3 Pages total in length)-Your thoughts should be supported with key terms from our text and library research.
Tell me about the three most interesting parts of chapters 3 & 4 (Three things in each chapter). These chapters talk about hiring ethical people and codes of conduct/Code of ethics. What did you learn and why was it interesting? Use at LEAST five of the KEY WORDS at the end of each chapter to support your thoughts in EACH section of your paper (The paper is broken down into two sections-Each section should discuss a different chapter). Again, the key terms are at the end of each chapter in the text. This means that you write an introduction, body and conclusion. APA (With an abstract)
Body of your paper should also include the following:
- Title Page – Include a title page with your name, student number, title of your review, course number, course name, session, section, semester and date.
- Introductory Paragraph – Include an introductory paragraph.
- Font and Spacing – Use Arial or Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double spaced lines.
- Length – Write a 3 page review not including the title page and citation page.
- Reference Page – Include all sources on a Reference page
- Utilize the APA Style for the review and to documenting sources.
- Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward your grade.