Choose one of the following case studies
Write a 1,100-word paper in which you analyze cross-cultural psychology. As a part of your analysis, do the following:
- Provide an overview of the case study.
- Use the case study to provide a definition and an example of cultural and cross-cultural psychology.
- Analyze the relationship between cultural psychology and cross-cultural psychology.
- Discuss the methodology associated with cross-cultural psychology research.
- Discuss how the case study helps you better understand how ethnicity, race, and worldviews are separate yet related concepts.
- Discuss how enculturation may play a role in the case study you have chosen.
Include headings in your paper that correspond to each Assignment Component (see note in the Classroom entitled “Note about headings in written work”)
Incorporate a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.