Inflows and Revenue Management” Please respond to the following:
Determine a key difference between a fee-for-service plan and an episode of care payment plan, and indicate the plan that you believe to be most advantageous for the majority of patients. Provide support for your rationale.
From the scenario, determine one (1) key factor that has a negative impact on revenue. Recommend a revenue strategy for the organization in the scenario to improve its revenue cycle management. Provide support for your recommendation.
Discussion 1 week 3
Use the Internet to research “cost escalation” within the health care segment. Next, determine one (1) key driver of health care cost escalation. Indicate one (1) strategy health care managers can implement to reduce costs in the future. Provide support for your rationale.
Assume that you are a financial administrator of a hospital, and you are responsible for reducing costs (e.g., fixed, variable, semi-fixed, etc.) for the facility. Determine the most significant cost within the hospital, and recommend a strategy for reducing this cost 10% over the next year. Provide support for your strategy.
· Required Resource, however supplemental resources can be added.
· Baker, J. (2014.) Healthcare finance: Basic tools for nonfinancial managers(4th ed.). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
· Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper writing mechanics.
· 1 page double-spaced; 12 point , Times New Roman font; following APA requirements
· References should be on a separate reference page, appropriately double-spaced, organized alphabetically,