Strategic planning in HR is about using technological tools and working with people. This assignment will allow you to think about both areas.
Use your module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet to research HR challenges in relation to people and technology in terms of strategic planning.
Then, respond to the following:
- Identify and describe at least three HR challenges in relation to people and technology in terms of strategic planning.
- Could social networking be used to address some of the challenges?
Support your positions with appropriate references from your assigned readings and other articles from peer-reviewed journals found in the Argosy University online library.
Beginning Week 1, Day 3, post your responses to the appropriate Discussion Area. Continue to get to know your fellow classmates and contribute to our discussion on HR challenges.
Through Week 1, Day 7, comment on at least two of your peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Initial response was:
- Insightful, original, accurate, and timely.
- Substantive and demonstrated advanced understanding of concepts.
- Compiled/synthesized theories and concepts drawn from a variety of sources to support statements and conclusions.
Discussion Response and Participation:
- Responded to a minimum of two peers in a timely manner.
- Offered points of view supported by research.
- Asked challenging questions that promoted discussion.
- Drew relationships between one or more points in the discussion.
- Wrote in a clear, concise, formal, and organized manner.
- Responses were error free.
- Information from sources, where applicable, was paraphrased appropriately and accurately cited.