Write a 350- to 700-word persuasive e-mail in a Microsoft® Word document to a manager or coworker requesting a change to the workplace. You may select from one of the following possible topics:
- Workplace modification or resource
- Change in direction on a project
- Requesting a promotion
- Recommendations for reductions in workplace waste or money-saving opportunities
- Requesting to hire a new worker
- Another topic as approved by your instructor
Refer to Ch. 9 and 13 of Workplace Writing for suggestions on how to write an effective, persuasive e-mail.