New and Improved Rewards at Work
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal goal accomplishment. Some of
the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances;
bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and the sports and office betting pools.
Write a seven to ten (7-10) page paper in which you:
1. Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization.
2. Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs.
3. Critique the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems versus those with more creative approaches.
4. Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program.
5. Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
6. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze an organization’s strategy and integrate pay-for-performance plans and total rewards into a compensation strategy that will motivate desired behavior
and improve job performance.
• Explain a benefit plan as part of an overall competitive compensation strategy and the policies to administer the benefits.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
Write clearly and
concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂