Measuring effectiveness of banner on Facebook fanpage for online women fashion brands.
1.Exec Summary ( approx half page)
2.Introduction ( support by secondary research)
-Context – background analysis, problem definition, etc
Aims: To measure effectiveness of banner on Facebook fan page
• To measure target audience preference toward their favourite fanpage
• To identify which timing is suitable for posting banner
• To identify the range of banner posting
• To study sale and promotion banners, which one is the most effective for customer purchase intention
• To study inspired banners, which one is the most effective to increase brand awareness and to have positive mind-set toward brand image
• To study engagement banners, which one is the most effective to reach target audience and increase interaction between target audience and brand page
4.Method ( support by secondary research)
—> Qualitative method ( 2focus group, 5 respondent each ) support by using theory or framework
5.Ethical Considerations ( approx 1 page )
Target respondents are female who has experience in online shopping and using Facebook.
We have 2 focus groups, 5 respondents each,
group1: EU and Non EU
7.Analysis and Findings
** I attached the focus groups file that I already interview ( 2 groups ), you have to analyze both groups supporting by the objectives of this paper.( as you can see in the objective part)** The analysis should be match with the objective and what we want to know as well.
8.Discussion of findings
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂