2. Choose a music or performer that interests you, that you’ve performed, that represents your family or community, or that you’d like to know more about.
3. The music and/or performer must related to the analysis we’re doing in the class.
4. If a performer, you must discuss the music (sound), their “style” (sound), the setting (use and function) not concert setting and/or entertainment. And the
social, religious, political, personal significance of the music
5. In particular, you must trace the ROOTS of the music to its ethnic, indigenous origins. If an ethnic traditions, discuss how it might have changed to do
social/political forces, immigration, the music industry, etc.
6. Write up a summary identifying your choice and how you plan to do research, listen, and analyze.
7. Read paper instructions as well as library research handout.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂