comparison and contrast Li Bo and Du Fu
1.Create a strong thesis comparing these two Poets Li Bo (Daoist’s Influence) and Dufu(Confucian’s Influence).
I use this Book in class The Norton Anthology World Literature Volume 1 Tang Poetry (1304-1321). I’ll list the poems of each poet which you can use for this paper: Li
Bo: “The Sun Rises and Sets” “South of the walls We Fought” “Bring in the Wine” “Question and Answer in the Mountains” “Summer Day in the Mountains” Drinking Alone
with the Moon” “In the Quiet Night” “Sitting Alone by Jingting Mountain”
Du Fu: “Paited Hawk” “Moonlight Night” “Sprint Prospect” “Qiant Village I” “My Thatched Roof Is Ruined by the Autumn Wind” I Stand Alone” “Spending the Night in a
Towerby the River””Thoughts while Travelling at Night” “Ballad of the Firewood Vendor” “Autumn Medications IV”
esources / barriers and overall situation.
Style & Presentation:
• Including use of word limit, double-spacing, use of header & footer, section headings, page
numbers, and size-12 Times New Roman font.
· Spelling, grammar and paragraph structure meets academic standards.
• Utilises relevant and contemporary references to support the discussion in each response
• In text referencing used throughout.
• Referencing formatted in accordance with APA requirements.
• Includes at least 12+ current references (books and journal articles)
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂