The “Unlocking” Function of Research
This paper will ask you to:
• Form a compelling research question: one that hasn’t yet been posed, one that has been posed but is unresolved, or one that addresses a known issue but via a fresh
• Answer that question…
• …and in doing so, make sure the reader understands the significance of the answer (i.e. why bother writing this paper, and pursuing the question? Why does it
-please read the instruction i uploaded. for this paper, i hope you can write an argument relates to Communication since this is my major. you can either form an
argument in response to an original question related to communication or form an argument in response to a question currently debated in Communication, both of them
are ok for me.
-you have to comply all the requirements that professor mentions in the instruction: form a compelling research question; answer the question and make sure the reader
understands the significance of the answer (i.e. why bother writing this paper, and pursuing the question? Why does it matter?)
-you have to use
At least three articles taken from academic journals published in the last ten years
• At least three articles taken from academic journals published in the last ten years
• At least one scholarly book published within the last fifteen years
• At least one other source of similar authority and insight
• At least one moment of primary analysis (where you are the primary interpreter of some text, case-study, or event; or, rather, where you have designed and
implemented a study or experiment of your own design)
please give me a proposal and bibliography before March 9th, i think this is enough time for you to do researches and complete them. thank you
this is a advanced writing class assignment therefore please write a high level paper.
this is not a traditional research paper. besides completing the research paper requirement, you also need to make this paper a high level writing class paper.
the paper should be N+1 which means you can not simply tell something that readers already knew, you have to provide deep/different meanings/thoughts.
the whole paper should be connected which means each paragraph should relate to each other, you can not give me a paper that is completed by putting some independent
mini essays together.
here are some crafts that i have learned in our class, you don’t have to use all of these crafts, but 1, 4,5 are required to be used.
1. acknowledging complexity, which means you need to give some counter arguments or some not 90 degree arguments. there are multiple possibilities for a question, and
there are multiple factors that shape what is true. so in your paper, you can not just simply give your opinion.
2. differentiation: making distinctions, splitting hairs that are worth splitting.
3. Nonvel similarity: being a “matchmaker” for things with non-obvious but warranted, conceptual relevance.
4. reoccurrence of the thesis, you can not talk about the thesis in the first paragraph, the thesis should be appear through the whole paper.
5. giving facts/ evidence to support your argument. you can not say some scholars say… you need to give specific names.
if you do not understand them, please ask me so maybe i can explain to you or you can just google them so you can have a better idea.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂