Define “nature” in the Islamic normative tradition;
discuss the relationship between term/concept and bioethics both in the tradition and in the modern period keeping in mind the range of consensus and diversity of opinions (if any). The paper should include these elements: introduction (definition/background); relevance to bioethics; related discussions in the tradition; related discussions in the modern period; summary/conclusion.
2) Find about 15-18 sources. You need not use all the sources in your short paper.
print and attach the articles to your submission. As for books full references are sufficient.
– Recommend for this project books (1- Islam ecology (Foltz).
– 2- Holy Quran and environment (Bhatti).
– 3- Bioethics (abdulaziz).
– 4- Women in the Quran (Amina wadud).
– 5- Veil and the male elite (Fatima mernissi).
And you can use anther books and online research
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂