Discuss the Grameen Bank Model and evaluate the performance in achieving the goals of economic development. make a thesis statement about the possibility to
replication in other developing country.
In this Case Study, the authors describe two major NGOs based in Bangladesh. Your job is NOT to describe the two NGOs, but rather to provide a brief analysis of their
performance in achieving goals of development AND to take position on the possibility to replicate the models in other developing countries.
You must provide your own claim/thesis on this topic and support it with at least two strong economic arguments.
Your assignment should have the following format: Introduction:
– Introduce the topic (It has to grab attention and be original)
– Claim/Thesis: I must be able to easily highlight your claim/thesis/position concerning those two
NGOs. You may want to use “I believe..”, “I suggest ..”, etc. You need a clear opinion that can be
argued. I will remove 10 pts (out of 100) if there is no claim and 5 pts if your claim is unclear.
– How do you plan to prove that your position is correct. Briefly introduce your paper and your
– Prove, using 2 arguments, that your position/opinion is correct. Imagine that your reader disagrees with your position, but you want to convince the reader that he
or she is wrong.
– Each argument in its own paragraph and make sure you state your argument at the beginning of the paragraph.
– Restate your claim/thesis and summarize your main arguments.
– Please provide an opening if you have something original in mind that you would like to add.
SOURCES AND REFERENCE LIST: I will be extremely severe this time. I will remove 5 pts for any small inconsistencies. For example, the police font and size are
different, the author’s name for source 1 is not written as the author’s name for source 2. Be very careful, even with dates, spaces between words, etc.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂