According to your exegetical paper, use the following topic for your life essay. 1) Using Gorman’s chapter 6, write a reflection of your exegetical study of Acts
17:16-24 2) Compare Paul’s speech in Acts 17:16-24 with his other speeches in Acts 13:13
According to your exegetical paper, use the following topic for your life essay.
1) Using Gorman’s chapter 6, write a reflection of your exegetical study of Acts 17:16-24
2) Compare Paul’s speech in Acts 17:16-24 with his other speeches in Acts 13:13-52; 21:37-22:21; 22:30-23:11; 24:1-24; 26. What are their similarities and differences?
3) After you compare the texts above, what are the key principles for the contextualization of the gospel in different cultures and religious beliefs?
4) Using these principles, how will you contextualize the gospel in a country with a different culture and religious background? Give a specific example referring to
that country’s culture, customs, beliefs, etc.
Parameters of Evaluation:
1) Clarity of Presentation (Introduction, body and conclusion) 20%
2) Clarity of Thought 20%
3) Content/Substance 60%
3.1. Comprehension of key issues/problems 20%
3.2. Ability to engage, analyze and criticize key issues/problems 20%
3.3. Argumentation – ability to support his/her point(s) of view(s) 20%
Guidelines in How to Write this Assignment
How to write this Assignment:
It is recommended that you use the following structure in your essay:
Mention what is the purpose of your assignment and the main points that you will be developing in the body of your assignment.
Answer question number 1 listed under “Topic” above.
These are some points that you should take into consideration when writing the body of your assignment:
1) Do not use “Body” as the title for this part of your essay but develop chapters and subchapters with the titles referring to the content of your discussion.
2) Answer questions number 2-5 listed under “Topic” above in different subchapters.
3) If possible, develop a line of thought throughout your subchapters that you may bring to a close in your conclusion.
Recapitulate what was the purpose of this assignment and the conclusion(s) you arrived at in regards to the questions answered in the body of your assignment.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂