Firms internationalise most effectively when they move through stages of development characterised by decreasing psychic distance. Discuss the extent to which you agree with the statement using appropriate frameworks and case examples to support your answ
1. ANSWER THE QUESTION SET NOT THE ONE YOU WISH IT WAS!!
2. Carefully analyse the question – break it down into component parts be clear on what you are expected to do.
3. Opening Paragraph
– Explain what you are going to do and how you are going to do it
4. Define key terms e.g. Globalisation, Culture
5. Set context
– Details about a company, country, region, specific event under consideration
– Be sure to be concise and relevant
– Could be a short case study
6. Introduce relevant theory, frameworks and readings
7. Answer question linking the issue under consideration with the relevant framework / theory. This is key to a good mark! Be sure to support your comments with appropriate references and data. Do not be afraid to disagree with previous academic work as long as you can justify what you are writing.
8. DO NOT JUST RELY ON THE TEXTBOOK AND LECTURE NOTES
9. Conclusion should be brief, clearly answering the question, specifically summarising your main findings. If the question asks for recommendations they can be included in the conclusion or in a separate section immediately before the Conclusion.
10. Be sure to reference properly. E.g. Harvard style
11. Use an appendix (this is not part of the word count) to explain models etc. in detail (they can be summarised in the main text). Remember if it necessary for the marker to read this to understand your answer then it is not suitable material for an appendix.
12. Make sure you use reliable data sources not Wikipedia or some other unreferenced / non-peer reviewed source on the internet.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂